39 Reasons Why You Need Monavie :-
1. Açai helps build a strong body by providing protein: Proteins are the primary component of many hormones and body tissues, including muscles and organs. Proteins also make up the outer layers of hair, nails and skin. Açai has more protein than an average egg.
2. Helps strengthen bones: MonaVie Active contains glucosamine, which is a building block of cartilage, and Celadrin, which helps cushion joints and support membranes. These compounds help strengthen the body and help maintain many of the body’s tissues.
3. Muscle contractions and regeneration: Açai’s mix of essential amino acids and trace minerals are vital for strength and recovery after strenuous activity.
4. Açai increases energy and stamina: Açai includes a large amount of natural lipids that provide energy to tackle competitive sports and daily chores.
5. Stress relief: The Açai berry may help regulate your stress levels and repair your body.
6. Improves sexual health: Açai’s anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties may counter infertility due to stress, pollution and factors related to free radicals.
7. Aids body synergy: Açai’s immune-system strengthening qualities help protect the entire body.
8. A potent anti-aging food: The regenerative nutrients and strong antioxidants in Açai help keep cells operating optimally and may slow aging.
9. May help prevent prostrate enlargement: The antioxidant punch of Açai may be a powerful weapon in the fight against benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), commonly known as an enlarged prostate.
10. Helps prevent osteoporosis: Açai has a significant amount of calcium, which helps strengthen the bones, helps prevent fractures and can help prevent osteoporosis.
11. Menstrual cycles: Women who experience extreme menstrual pain can also benefit from Açai juice. Calcium-rich foods help coat the lining of the stomach and uterus, and help reduce the pain from cramps and bloating.
Heart Health & Diabetes
The Açai berry may possess the best of both the “French Paradox” and the “Mediterranean Diet” when it comes to heart health because of its stellar array of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals.
12. May help prevent causes of heart disease: The Açai berry contains antioxidants known as polyphenols, a principal source of heart protection. One anthocyanin, cyaniding-3-glucoside, may improve the production of nitric oxide (NO) in endothelial cells. Nitric oxide allows blood vessel walls to relax and expand, resulting in less stress on the heart, decreased risk of vessel blockage and increased blood flow.
13. Helps reduce bad cholesterol: In addition to its high antioxidant content, Açai is rich in essential fatty acids (EFAs). A large body of research indicates that EFAs help reduce harmful LDL cholesterol while supporting levels of beneficial HDL cholesterol, which can lead to better blood circulation.
14. Sterols may help lower blood pressure: Sterols are components of plant cell membranes providing numerous benefits to the human body. Sterols are sometimes used to treat symptoms associated with high blood pressure.
15. Helps protect blood vessels:The anthocyanins in Açai may help protect small and large blood vessels, including veins, arteries and capillaries.
16. In Diabetes: Weak capillaries can lead to a condition called retinopathy, which often leads to blindness. Açai may help protect capillaries.
17. Diabetes relief: Açai’s low glycemic index may help improve glucose and lipid levels in diabetes.
18. Weight control: Açai’s low glycemic index may help control appetite and delay hunger, which can help individuals trying to lose weight.
Galvanizes the Immune System
19. Açai may improve resistance to disease: Açai’s rich nutrient profile may help boost the body’s natural defenses.
20. Improved function of immune cells: Recent findings published in the International Journal of Sports Medicine indicate that Açai’s beta-sitosterol helps prevent immune suppression and modulates lymphocyte activity.
21. Helps prevent free-radical damage to the immune system: Açai is high in antioxidants that help reduce free radicals. Free radical damage (or oxidation) is one of the primary causes of immune system weakness or dysfunction.
22. Antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal: Açai may help reduce the frequency of infectious diseases.
23. Acts as an antimutagenic: Açai’s antioxidant properties may help prevent damage to DNA, which lowers the risks posed by carcinogens and mutagens.
Aid for the Digestive System
24. Improves digestion: Açai’s dietary fiber helps promote the health of the digestive tract, including the colon.
25. Helps overcome acid-reflux disease (GERD):The broad array of antioxidants in Açai may help protect and repair lower esophageal damage by GERD. Açai’s acid-suppression effects reduce the acidity of stomach contents when reflux does occur.
26. Helps heal ulcers: The antibacterial properties of Açai may kill bad bacteria, fungi and parasites, including H. pylori, the ulcer causing bacteria.
27. Helps relieve symptoms of Crohn’s disease: Açai’s anti-inflammatory abilities may prevent the mal-absorption of vital nutrients preventing damage to the wall of the small intestine.
The antioxidants in Açai feed the skin and help it build and replenish itself. Açai contains more than double the daily dose of natural vitamin E, which is essential for tissue regeneration.
28. Improves skin tone: Açai’s phytosterols may help reduce the erosion of the skin’s protective coating.
29. Defends against premature wrinkles: Because Açai is so high in anthocyanins and phytosterols, Açai may help protect connective tissues, including collagen.
30. Acts as an astringent: Astringents are substances that contract, shrink or tighten body tissues, including skin. Astringents can be used to stop bleeding in small cuts or to give the skin a fresh, tingling feeling.
31. May thwart cancer: The antioxidant protection of the Açai berry may lower cancer risks for several types of cancer, including breast, lung, skin and stomach cancers, by neutralizing free radicals before they can damage cells.
32. Reduces arthritis pain: The anti-inflammatory properties of Açai may offer relief for arthritis sufferers.
33. Relieves symptoms of asthma: Açai contains vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant with anti-inflammatory properties found to improve asthma symptoms.
34. May reduce risk of Alzheimer’s disease: A 2004 study from the Archives of Neurology found a reduced risk for Alzheimer’s disease with increased amounts of vitamins C and E, which is found in Açai.
Other Health Advantages of Açai
35. Aids vision: The beta-carotene and vitamin C in Açai promote eye health, including reducing complications of macular degeneration in diabetics.
36. Helps maintain healthy teeth and gums: The calcium in Açai may mean a whiter smile and stronger teeth, as well as the prevention of gingivitis and other gum diseases.
37. Improves mental clarity: Açai contains omega-3 fats which are crucial for proper mental function and alertness.
38. Better sleep: The B vitamins and other nutrients in Açai help reduce stress and may help brain cells communicate by assisting with the production of neurotransmitters like dopamine and serotonin.
39. Promotes overall wellness: Antioxidants may provide one of the best ways to prevent disease, promote overall wellness and slow the effects of aging in an environment that is growing increasingly harmful to our health. This tiny fruit from the Amazon has the best overall antioxidant profile to date.