Take a stand against free radicals :
MonaVie Essential is a mouthwatering blend of 19 body-beneficial fruits and AçaVie™—the purest, most potent form of açai available. Scientifically formulated to support your body's nutritional needs, this efficacious juice defends against the effects of aging while improving your overall health. Put the power of antioxidants to work for you by drinking MonaVie Essential today.
The Premier Açai Blend®
Now fortified with new superfruits, beneficial fiber, and key vitamins A, C, and E, MonaVie Essential is a delicious blend of body-beneficial fruits and is designed to nourish your body with powerful antioxidants and nutrients.
Açai, apple, grape, pear, aronia, prune, kiwi, cranberry, black currant, blueberry, pomegranate, wolfberry, camu camu, maqui, acerola, banana, cupuaçu, bilberry, jabuticaba.
- Promotes overall health and longevity.
- Protects your body at the cellular level.
- Fights oxidative damage and aging.
- Offers potent antioxidant protection against free radicals.
- Provides nutritional benefits for all ages.
- Delivers the antioxidant capacity of approximately 13 servings of common fruits and vegetables in just four ounces.
- In excess, free radicals produce harmful oxidation that can damage cell membranes and accelerate the aging process.
- MonaVie's freeze-dried açai has a higher ORAC score than any other fruit or vegetable tested to date, boasting an antioxidant capacity more than 15 times higher than whole blueberries and more than 20 times higher than whole raspberries (J Agric Food Chem. 2006, 54(22):8604–10).
- Health experts agree that a diet rich in a variety of antioxidants helps fight the effects of aging and is essential to maintaining good health.
- Features a low score of 46 on the Glycemic Index (GI), which measures how the foods you eat impact your blood sugar levels.
- AçaVie™ is an antioxidant packed ingredient that combines our patented açai and juçara freeze-dried powder and puree with Enlivenox™, a proprietary açai compound boasting 10 times more polyphenols than traditional açai.